Conair’s Infiniti Pro Spin Air Brush is shaped like a large round hair brush that is typically used for a blow-out. This hair styler combines two tools in one by blowing air through the rotating brush to volumize and add shine as you dry. Simply brush through wet or damp hair and the Infiniti Pro Spin Air Brush promises to style hair quickly and easily, resulting in “smooth, frizz-free and voluminous hair.”
The large round brush is the first feature that peaked my interest with the Infiniti Pro Spin Air Brush. I use a similar large round brush when I dry my hair with my hair dryer every other day. If this one tool could replace my bulky brush and hair dryer, I would love to make the switch!
However, I did have a bad experience with another similar tool that combined a heating iron and a brush that also rotated – the tool fried my hair and then broke. Perhaps you’ve seen it on TV? With that mind, I had my reservations about this Conair Spin Brush.
Let me tell you how pleasantly surprised I was with this product! I love the rotating brush which is able to “power through” my coarse, color-treated hair – leaving it smooth at the top and adding a slightly wavy curl at the ends.
These pictures were taken after using the Infiniti Pro Spin Brush. (I could have spent a little more time styling the back of my hair. ) I really liked how smooth my hair was and how this hair styler added a nice loose curl that framed my face.
- Three heat settings – low warm, high warm and cool and two speeds – low and high. High setting/speed styles quickly and at the right temp. for styling, w/o burning hair.
- The brush rotates in two directions – for either right or left handed users.
- The brush had tangle-free, anti-static bristles so it rotates gently, powers through but did not get caught or pull on my hair.
- Ionic generator releases 100x more ions than tourmaline ceramic motors which makes hair shiny, less frizzy and look healthier overall.
- Creates quick hair styles and is an easy fix for “bed head.”
- Brush may not work on short hair styles.
- Hair must be nearly dry for best results.
- The brush doesn’t spin on the cool setting.
Product Details from Conair
- Releases up to 100X more concentrated ions than ions created from natural sources, to help reduce frizz and enhance shine!
- Volumizes and shines as you dry
- Ceramic technology safely dries and promotes healthy hair
- Smoother hair, faster, with less frizz
- 2 heat settings, plus cool setting, for all hair types
- Multi-directional brush rotates in both directions to volumize and shine
- Use with or without spin function
- Tangle-free antistatic bristles
- Removable filter allows lint cleanup and extends motor life
- Limited three-year warranty
For more volume: Rotate and wind entire hair section around barrel. Release the rotate button and allow brush to remain in place for a few seconds. Use cool setting to set style.
For added root lift: Hold the brush in place at the roots for a few seconds.
For less volume: Use without the spin function.
Buy It –
The Infiniti Pro nationwide at mass market and drug store retailers and is available at the Conair Online Store for $68.99.
This giveaway is now closed. Thanks for stopping by. Please check the right sidebar for a list of my current giveaways.
Win It – Nicole, on behalf of Conair is offering one Mom’s Own Words reader the Infiniti Pro Spin Air Brush.
How to Enter
Complete the required entry below. Once completed, you may enter additional times by leaving an extra comment for each optional entry completed. Please make sure to include your email in your comments.
Required Entry – Visit the Conair Online Store, where you will find hair, bath and spa, personal grooming and many other products. Return to comment on one item that you would love to have.
Optional Extra Entries
Like Moms Own Words on Facebook – 1 entry
Subscribe via email and confirm your subscription – 2 entries
Become a public blog follower on Google Friend Connect (bottom right) – 1 entry
Enter any of my other current giveaways – 2 entries
Leave a NEW comment on any non-giveaway post – 1 entry per day
Follow @kristiannm on Twitter and tweet this giveaway – 1 entry per day
Share/like this giveaway on Facebook (button below) – 1 entry per day
Giveaway ends on April 26th, 11:59 PM EST. Open to US. Winners will be chosen by random.org and contacted by email. Please respond in 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
Many thanks to Nicole and Conair for the Infiniti Pro Spin Brushes.
The product(s) featured in this giveaway were provided free of cost to me by the author, the manufacturer, or representing PR agency. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.