A freelance writer and blogger can help you to meet your Internet marketing goals for your blog or website by:
· Increasing your blog’s traffic, visibility and search-engine rankings.
· Building your credibility and authority as an expert in your field.
· Supplying constant content to keep visitors happily returning.
· Increasing your sales leads and repeat customers.
With my freelance writing and blogging skills, I can help you accomplish these goals by:
· Writing original and interesting articles and blog posts for your topic.
· Adjusting to your style to suit your audience.
· Writing various types of content.
· Giving you the most value with my writing, while saving you time!
Here are just some of the questions to consider when hiring a freelance writer for your Internet marketing needs:
· What specific topics will be covered?
· Will you provide key words or will your writer research key words?
· What format – blog post, article, web content, newsletter?
· What voice- first person, third person?
· Would you like copy emailed or posted live by your writer?
· Who owns the content?
· Who supplies the images?
· Would you like your writer to perform other tasks?
· How will the writer be paid, per word, per article, or on an hourly basis?
If you need a freelance writer/blogger, take a moment to view my portfolio and see what my clients have said about my writing. I have a variety of posts right here on my blog. Email me at Maloney(dot)Kristi(at)gmail(dot)com to discuss your needs.
This post and blog contain affiliate links and ads which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. Any information on this website is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Please consult your doctor for medical advice. Full Disclosure Policy, Legal Clause, and Terms and Conditions – Click HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.