A freelance writer and blogger can help you to meet your Internet marketing goals for your blog or website by:
· Increasing your blog’s traffic, visibility and search-engine rankings.
· Building your credibility and authority as an expert in your field.
· Supplying constant content to keep visitors happily returning.
· Increasing your sales leads and repeat customers.
With my freelance writing and blogging skills, I can help you accomplish these goals by:
· Writing original and interesting articles and blog posts for your topic.
· Adjusting to your style to suit your audience.
· Writing various types of content.
· Giving you the most value with my writing, while saving you time!
Here are just some of the questions to consider when hiring a freelance writer for your Internet marketing needs:
· What specific topics will be covered?
· Will you provide key words or will your writer research key words?
· What format – blog post, article, web content, newsletter?
· What voice- first person, third person?
· Would you like copy emailed or posted live by your writer?
· Who owns the content?
· Who supplies the images?
· Would you like your writer to perform other tasks?
· How will the writer be paid, per word, per article, or on an hourly basis?
If you need a freelance writer/blogger, take a moment to view my portfolio and see what my clients have said about my writing. I have a variety of posts right here on my blog. Email me at Maloney(dot)Kristi(at)gmail(dot)com to discuss your needs.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.