I’ve been watching YouTube lately, checking out some of the Vegan recipes. I stumbled across this channel called Jinti Fell. This couple sold their things in 2016 and now travel throughout Australia with their daughter Ayana who is just under 2 years old. They live in their van! Boy are they having a great time! A typical day involves exploring new beaches, cooking vegan food and spending time together enjoying the great outdoors.
They obviously get a lot of questions, like how do they make money? They make money from their YouTube Channel, Etsy and they also teaches Yoga classes.
I’m not sure I could hack that lifestyle, but aspects of it sure do sound appealing. Could you live in a van with your toddler? The following recipe might be something this family would enjoy because it is an easy vegan lunch. It’s great for on-the-go and this family is certainly on-the-go.
I make the Asian Noodle Salad for my lunch. I put this container with an ice pack in my lunch bag and it is nicely chilled by the time I get to eat it.
I look forward to digging in every time I pack it! It is so easy too!
Asian Cold Noodle Salad
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes, or to taste (optional)
- 1 cup finely grated carrot
- 1 medium red pepper chopped
- 1 medium yellow pepper chopped
- 1 small head of broccoli chopped
- 1 16 oz. package of whole wheat angel hair pasta (or pasta of choice)
- Break the pasta in half and cook according to directions and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together the rice vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and sesame oil and set aside.
- Once pasta is cooled, add the chopped pepper, carrots and broccoli and mix.
- Stir in the dressing mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
This post and blog contain affiliate links and ads which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. Any information on this website is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Please consult your doctor for medical advice. Full Disclosure Policy, Legal Clause, and Terms and Conditions – Click HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.