This post is sponsored.
Every excuse in the world has been conceived to delay the dreaded house cleaning. It’s much like writing in which people will do everything possible to avoid it. What makes doing house cleaning such a pain in the backside? For many, it’s simply not knowing the right ways to get it done, or at least the most efficient and most effective ways. Few bother to even look online or in books for time-saving tips, such as placing a coffee filter over the food you place in your microwave, so it won’t splatter. Luckily, you’re not one of them. You’re here because you’re trying to clean up your act in the most efficient way.
Here are some helpful tips that are easy ways to keep your home looking good.
- Clearing clogged drains. One of the biggest hassles is when there’s a clogged drain. Drains can get stopped up for any number of reasons; for example, men who shave over the sink may be in for a rude awakening one day when that drain they’ve been mindlessly dumping their little hairs into rebels and refuses to budge. If food gets accidentally caught in a drain, it can not only cause a blockage but depending on the food item that’s stuck, it can smell pretty bad after a couple of days. Finding a drain clearing solution from the grocery store might be futile, and expensive, but using simple baking soda and vinegar, as Real Simple magazine recommends, makes for an excellent low-cost remedy.
- Cleaning silver. That same baking soda that you’ve just read about in the first bullet you can use to clean your silver, like your faucets. There’s no need to spend extra on costly products that claim to specialize in getting your silver clean when a household product like baking soda combined with a little salt could be just as effective. Even a coffee filter will clean off your silver objects. If you’re trying to get a great shine happening, then the baking soda in combination with aluminum foil will do the trick perfectly.
- Getting rid of dust. Legions of Americans spend countless hours in front of screens all day, both at work and at home and everywhere in between. Smartphones, tablets, desktops, laptops and widescreen televisions get tons of attention daily. As you know, that computer screen becomes pretty filthy, pretty fast. Have you tried wiping it down with a paper towel lately? Pretty bad, right? Now, you can simply use something else millions of Americans spend time with, namely coffee, to remedy the dust situation. More specifically, if you have a coffee filter handy, then use the filter to clean off the dusty debris on your various screens.
- Using disinfecting wipes. The beauty of disinfecting wipes is you get to kill bacteria and get your various surfaces clean by just using a single cloth. It’s especially great when you have little time and you need something that will simply get rid of the grime and stains really fast. A bonus is that these products frequently come in great smelling varieties, so you’re treated to a nice smelling lemony room or some other fragrant offering.
- Using a house cleaning service. When all else fails or if you’re simply swamped with work and just trying to get everything in your life balanced, then try using a good house cleaning service. If you’ve never used one, you’ll love it. Someone, who has successfully passed a background check and is deeply experienced, comes to your home and while you’re out, unless you want to stick around for some odd reason, they make your home spotless. You come home and are stunned that your home could get that clean, that fast. It’s a smart investment, even if occasionally, and there are plenty of affordable services around. Some house cleaning companies have a special mission; for example, Cleaning for a Reason is a company that specializes in providing house cleaning services for women with cancer.
Keeping your home clean doesn’t have to be a headache. It doesn’t have to take countless hours, either. By applying a few simple tips, it can enable you to get the bulk of your chores done in no time and without resorting to an excuse. And remember, don’t hesitate to try out a cleaning service; it’s not an indulgence or a luxury purchase if it actually saves you time and gets you a clean home that you’ll be happy with.
This post and blog contain affiliate links and ads which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. Any information on this website is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Please consult your doctor for medical advice. Full Disclosure Policy, Legal Clause, and Terms and Conditions – Click HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.