When I first tried to make skinny chocolate a few years ago, I wasn’t crazy about the results! It was very grainy. I know what I did wrong. The Truvia that I used should have been made into a powder to avoid that grainy texture. I realize that you can buy sugar-free powdered products like Confectioner’s Swerve and Eyrithritol, but I tend to only have the plain granular versions on hand. Having a nice little coffee grinder is perfect to make powdered Truvia. This has made all the difference. If you love chocolate and peanut butter but not all the white refined sugar, then this recipe is a must try!
Peanut Butter Skinny Chocolate Cups
- 1/2 c. coconut oil
- 1/4 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 c. natural peanut butter, unsweetened
- 4 1/2 Tbsp Xylitol or Truvia, powdered
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. If your coconut oil is at a solid, heat gently to make stirring easier.
- Pour into silicone or metal cupcake tins and freeze. I like to keep mine in the freezer.
This post and blog contain affiliate links and ads which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. Any information on this website is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Please consult your doctor for medical advice. Full Disclosure Policy, Legal Clause, and Terms and Conditions – Click HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.