When I first tried to make skinny chocolate a few years ago, I wasn’t crazy about the results! It was very grainy. I know what I did wrong. The Truvia that I used should have been made into a powder to avoid that grainy texture. I realize that you can buy sugar-free powdered products like Confectioner’s Swerve and Eyrithritol, but I tend to only have the plain granular versions on hand. Having a nice little coffee grinder is perfect to make powdered Truvia. This has made all the difference. If you love chocolate and peanut butter but not all the white refined sugar, then this recipe is a must try!
Peanut Butter Skinny Chocolate Cups
- 1/2 c. coconut oil
- 1/4 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 c. natural peanut butter, unsweetened
- 4 1/2 Tbsp Xylitol or Truvia, powdered
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. If your coconut oil is at a solid, heat gently to make stirring easier.
- Pour into silicone or metal cupcake tins and freeze. I like to keep mine in the freezer.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.