As much as we love the white stuff, an excess of sugar in our diets can cause damage to our health. It can cause inflammation, obesity, diabetes and the list goes on. The only way I’ve ever been able to drop weight is to cut out the sugar and that’s what I did for this recipe. I used NuNaturals Cocoa Syrup and NuNaturals Dutch processed cocoa. The brownies came out moist, delicious and, most importantly, they have no added white refined sugar.
With excellent sugar-free products like NuNaturals, I don’t miss the sugar! If you’ve never tried NuNaturals products, now is your chance. Enter my NuNaturals giveaway! Four lucky readers will win NuNaturals prize packs with a retail value of $70 each!
Macadamia Nut Almond Brownie Bites
Yield – Six Brownies Bites
Preheat oven to 350. Place six cupcake liners in a muffin tin. Spray the liners with cooking spray.
- cooking spray
- 1 large egg white, beaten
- 1/2 cup Almond Meal (I use Bob’s Red Mill.)
- 1/4 cup NuNaturals Dutch Process Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp NuNaturals Cocoa Syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Macadamia Nuts, chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg white until foamy.
- In am medium bowl mix together the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Gently fold in the egg white using a spatula.
- Add 1/4 cup of water, NuNaturals Cocoa Syrup and the vanilla extract and stir until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin tin and top with the chopped macadamia nuts.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes on center rack, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove the pan and allow to cool.
Nutrition Information, per serving: calories – 116 /7 gm carb/10 gm fat/4 gm protein/3 gm fiber/1 gm sugar
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.