These Psyllium Husk Wraps are so easy to make and great to have on hand. I find that gluten free wraps in the stores usually have lots of carbs and very little fiber. The nutritional info. on these is pretty impressive too – 6 grams of protein, 3 grams of fiber and only 1 net carb per 80 calorie wrap.
Psyllium Husk Wraps
- 7 Tbsp. Coconut Flour (just less than 1/2 cup)
- 7 Tbsp. Psyllium Husk (just less than 1/2 cup)
- 1 1/3 cup Egg Substitute like Egg Beaters or Better Than Eggs
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- cooking spray
- Mix all of the ingredients in a medium size bowl. The mixture will be very thick (like a dough) as a result of the coconut flour and the psyllium husk.
- Use 1/4 cup to scoop out a portion of the mixture and place in a small bowl. Add 1/4 cup water and mix well. This will make a nice pancake batter like consistency.
- Heat a small skillet on medium to low heat. Spray with cooking spray. Pour in batter and cook for about 2 -3 minutes on each side.
- Repeat the process. This makes 7 wraps.
Nutritional Info. for one wrap – Calories 80, Carbs 4 grams, Fat 1 gram, Fiber 3 grams, Sugar – 1 gram **1 Net Carb per wrap.
This post and blog contain affiliate links and ads which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. Any information on this website is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Please consult your doctor for medical advice. Full Disclosure Policy, Legal Clause, and Terms and Conditions – Click HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.