I made these last week and am absolutely sold on this Weight Watchers Turkey Burger Recipe. It makes for a super moist turkey burger that’s lower in calories. This recipe makes 5 each 4.5 oz. burgers from just one pound of 93% lean turkey. If you are following Weight Watchers, these are just 4 PointsPlus each and 161 calories each.
I love to have mine on half a Joseph’s Lavash for 1 PP with a melted Baby Bel Light for 1 PP and loaded with lettuce and fresh tomato. I have been enjoying my side salad with Bolthouse Farms Cilantro Avocado Yogurt Dressing – best dressing ever! 2 big creamy tablespoons for 1 little PP.
Zucchini Turkey Burgers
- 5 oz. Grated Zucchini (4.25 oz. when squeezed)
- 1 lb. 93% lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 TBSP grated onion
- 1 tsp Salt (I used Pink Himalayan Rock Salt) and Fresh Ground Pepper or to taste
- butter spray
- Grate the Zucchini with a hand grater. (I used the largest holes and found that the burgers formed and stayed together nicely.)
- Squeeze as much moisture as possible out of the zucchini using paper towels.
- In a bowl, combine the ground turkey, zucchini, breadcrumbs, garlic, onion, salt and pepper.
- Make 5 equal patties, 4 1/2 oz. each.
I used an indoor grill and cooked the burgers on high heat for 5 minutes on each side.
*Original recipe found on SkinnyTaste.com.
What have you been making with zucchini? 🙂
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.