I made these last week and am absolutely sold on this Weight Watchers Turkey Burger Recipe. It makes for a super moist turkey burger that’s lower in calories. This recipe makes 5 each 4.5 oz. burgers from just one pound of 93% lean turkey. If you are following Weight Watchers, these are just 4 PointsPlus each and 161 calories each.
I love to have mine on half a Joseph’s Lavash for 1 PP with a melted Baby Bel Light for 1 PP and loaded with lettuce and fresh tomato. I have been enjoying my side salad with Bolthouse Farms Cilantro Avocado Yogurt Dressing – best dressing ever! 2 big creamy tablespoons for 1 little PP.
Zucchini Turkey Burgers
- 5 oz. Grated Zucchini (4.25 oz. when squeezed)
- 1 lb. 93% lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 TBSP grated onion
- 1 tsp Salt (I used Pink Himalayan Rock Salt) and Fresh Ground Pepper or to taste
- butter spray
- Grate the Zucchini with a hand grater. (I used the largest holes and found that the burgers formed and stayed together nicely.)
- Squeeze as much moisture as possible out of the zucchini using paper towels.
- In a bowl, combine the ground turkey, zucchini, breadcrumbs, garlic, onion, salt and pepper.
- Make 5 equal patties, 4 1/2 oz. each.
I used an indoor grill and cooked the burgers on high heat for 5 minutes on each side.
*Original recipe found on SkinnyTaste.com.
What have you been making with zucchini? 🙂
This post and blog contain affiliate links and ads which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. Any information on this website is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Please consult your doctor for medical advice. Full Disclosure Policy, Legal Clause, and Terms and Conditions – Click HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.