I found a great solution to my storage problem and wanted to share. This post is not sponsored.
Ahhh…tax season is upon us! Unless you are eluding the law, taxes are just a part of life. If there is anything that we truly need to hold onto it’s our seven years of tax returns and all the documents that support them. I realize that even tax returns will all someday be done electronically, without all the hard paper copies. Suffice it say, I am not there yet and I am assuming that you aren’t either – so we both have a bunch of files to store somewhere.
My seven years of files of tax documents were taking up too much space in my desk drawer filing cabinet. So, I pulled them out of there and placed them into this flimsy, red basket and set them in my bedroom by the door. For the last month, I’ve been tripping over them as I left the room! This was not my permanent solution.
In an online search, I found what I think is the perfect solution. It is the Staples, Letter, Legal File Box. I read that these have been around for long time, but they are new to me. This little gem can be had for $8.99. You can order online, or just visit your local Staples.
1. It is clear. I can see what is inside it. If you are into colors, it comes in clear blue and clear smoke (gray).
2. It is big enough to hold all seven years of tax documents, with room to spare. I tend to hold onto every single piece of paper, so I can almost guarantee all seven years of your documents will fit nicely into this box.
3. This box holds both letter and legal size files. I am using letter size hanging folders and I love that I can organize my files in these. I actually need to buy more hanging folders. For now, I am sticking two files in one hanging file – I know, not cool.
4. These file boxes can be stacked for convenient storage.
5. The size is very portable. If I had to travel with my files, taking this little box would be very easy to manage. Upon opening, everything would remain nicely organized.
For more product information, check out Staples.
Whether you are storing your taxes or getting your papers and records better organized. this file box would be perfect for the job.
Where do you store your tax documents?
This post and blog contain affiliate links and ads which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. Any information on this website is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Please consult your doctor for medical advice. Full Disclosure Policy, Legal Clause, and Terms and Conditions – Click HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.