Need a quick sweet treat to bring to a holiday party? Peanut butter fudge fans will love this “quick and dirty” recipe. My sister-in-law Gisele brought this fudge over to her mom’s house for Thanksgiving. This was incredibly yummy and EXTREMELY simple to make!
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
- 16 oz. tub of Creamy vanilla frosting. (Do not use the Whipped, it will not work!)
- 11 oz. bag of Reese’s Miniatures
- 10 oz. bag of Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- Remove the foil wraps from the Reese’s Miniatures and chop them into quarters. Divide in half.
- Line an 8 x 8 pan with Saran wrap so that all sides have at least a 1″ overhang of Saran wrap.
- Pour the Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips into a microwave safe bowl and melt for about one minute. Remove from the microwave and stir a bit. Scoop the vanilla frosting into the chips and stir. Melt in the microwave for about 15-20 more seconds to make sure all is melted and combined together well. Remove from the microwave again and stir in 1/2 of the chopped Reese’s miniatures. Mix these around until melted.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the glass pan. Place the remaining pieces of Reese’s throughout the fudge. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to set. Remove the fudge by lifting the Saran wrap and cut into pieces.
This post and blog contain affiliate links and ads which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. Any information on this website is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Please consult your doctor for medical advice. Full Disclosure Policy, Legal Clause, and Terms and Conditions – Click HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.