Aren’t these just the cutest little owl cupcakes? Ryan and I had a good time making these together. Years ago, I made a version of these but used marshmallows for the eyes. I like these much better and making them couldn’t be easier!
Halloween Owl Cupcakes
- A batch of 12 cupcakes
- Chocolate Frosting
- Brown and Orange M&Ms
1. Frost your cupcakes with chocolate frosting.
2. Pull apart 2 Oreos. Use the side with all the white filling intact for each of your owl’s eyes. Place these on your frosted cupcake.
3. Take a tiny bit of chocolate frosting and dab it onto each brown M&M and then stick these onto the Oreos.
4. Place an orange M&M under the eyes sideways for the beak.
5. If you are going for the look of the great horned owl, like I was. add a couple of frosting feathers above the eyes. According to Wikipedia, this species’ “horns” are neither ears nor horns, simply tufts of feathers. Did you know that?? 😉
Since we are on the subject of owls. Do you remember these Owl Cracker treats?
Get the directions to make these Whooo’s Hungry Owl Crackers here.
This post and blog contain affiliate links and ads which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. Any information on this website is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Please consult your doctor for medical advice. Full Disclosure Policy, Legal Clause, and Terms and Conditions – Click HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.