Be My Valentine Valentine’s Day Gift Basket
· Signature Dark Chocolate Bar by Lake Champlain – 3 oz. – You have never tasted a chocolate bar as good as this so we just had to include it in our Valentines Day gift baskets.
· Chocolate Wafer Petites by Dolcetto – 5 oz. – A light, delicate chocolate treat that we all rave about and are one of our best Valentines Day Gift Ideas!
· English Toffee Singles by Nikki’s Cookies – 1.41 oz. – Dipped in thick, rich chocolate, these chunks of crumbled toffee are baked to create a unique and distinctive almond praline flavor.
· Chocolate Cherries by Marich – 2.3 oz. – Covered in chocolate, these cherries are always the first to go. Get your hands on one of these fast, or before you know it you will be saying, “Where’s mine?”
· Cherry Vanilla Va-Voom Nut Confection by Nutorious – 2 oz. – Put a little Va-Voom in their Valentine’s Day, this irresistible snack is sure to satisfy!
· Peanut Roll by Dillons – 3 oz. – Chewy nougat perfectly blended with crunchy, salty peanuts – need we say more?!
· Dark Chocolate Raspberry Sticks by Sweet Co. – 4.1 oz. – This amazing combination of sweet fruit covered in delectable dark chocolate will make a lasting impression on all those lucky enough to taste this incredible treat.
· Almond Roca Buttercrunch Toffee Box by Brown & Haley – 4.2 oz. – Roca their world this Valentine’s Day with this ideal butter crunch toffee indulgence.
After much arm twisting and begging, my family agreed to sample the chocolate in the Valentine’s Day Gift basket. Who am I kidding? They were like sharks circling around that basket as soon as I said ” chocolate”. Suffice it to say, this was our sweetest review yet!
Our favorite picks from the basket are
- The Chocolate Wafer Petites – These cute little wafers were James top pick! They have a creamy chocolate center that was sooooo good. Get this! A serving size is 18 pieces, 134 calories, 6 grams of fat, 11 grams of sugars and 1 sweet gram of fiber! Not bad counts for a decadent chocolate treat. These chocolate wafers were my top pick too.
- The Signature Dark Chocolate Bar by Lake Champlain – This chocolate was very tasty. It’s a dark chocolate bar that contains 54% cocoa and the packaging reads – “Let chocolate change your world.” Consider it changed because we all loved it!
- Chocolate Cherries by Marich – Ryan loves cherries and he loves chocolate. Need I say more? The chocolate cherries by Marich were the winning combination for him!
- Almond Roca Buttercrunch Toffee Box by Brown & Haley – This butter crunch toffee was Grant’s top pick. He loved the extra large bite sized pieces with a buttery flavor and satisfying crunch. He wanted to finish the whole box!
Here is James enjoying the chocolate wafer petites.
Ryan’s picture sums up our “findings” after sampling the Valentine’s Day Gift Basket from Gourmet Gift Baskets.
The Be My Valentine Valentine’s Day Gift Basket is available at Gourmetgiftbaskets.com for $49.99.
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to check the right sidebar for my current giveaways!
Brian from Gourmetgiftbaskets.com is offering this Be My Valentine’s Day Gift Basket for one Moms Own Words reader. I normally run my giveaways for three weeks, but this giveaway will run for one week so the winner will be sure to get their basket by Valentine’s Day!
Here is how to enter –
Click HERE to “LIKE” Gourmet Gift Baskets on Facebook. You must click their “LIKE” button and come back and leave me a comment saying that you did it. Don’t forget to include your email address in your comment below!
Additional optional entries: Eligible after completing mandatory entry above: You can do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each that you have done and be sure to include your email.
3. –FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – My Doozycards giveaway needs some entries! Enter my Doozycards giveaway and comment here that you’ve entered.
4. –FOR 3 EXTRA ENTRIES – Subscribe to my blog and confirm your subscription. Current subscribers are eligible too.
5. –Follow my blog on GFC (see bottom of screen to sign up) Already a follower, just leave a comment saying that you are a follower. (1 entry)
6.–Follow me on Twitter . (1 entry) Current followers are eligible too. Tweet about this giveaway by tweeting – Valentine’s Day Gift Basket #Giveaway #Win over at Moms Own Words http://bit.ly/fUTlvA (2/7) – and leave a link to your tweet (Can tweet once daily for 1 entry per day).
7.–Like my Moms Own Words Facebook fan page. See right sidebar also. (1 entry)
7. –Follow my blog on Networked Blogs, see bottom of screen. (1 entry)
8. –FOR 3 EXTRA ENTRIES Mention this giveaway on Facebook. Leave a link to your Facebook page. Post 3 separate comments that you’ve mentioned it.
9.–FOR 3 EXTRA ENTRIES – Grab my button (on the right sidebar) and add it to your blog and let me know where it is. Post 3 separate comments that you’ve added it.
10. –FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Write a blog post about this giveaway,by posting this on your blog – “Stop by Moms Own Words – New England Mom Blog, Freelance Writer product reviews and giveaways. Enter to win the Be My Valentine Valentine’s Day Gift Basket. ” (Feel free to add more, just please post my link as written. )
Giveaway ends on Feb. 7th 11:59 PM EST. Open to US. Winners will be chosen by random.org and contacted by email. Please respond in 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
Many thanks to Brian for the Be My Valentine Valentine’s Day Gift Basket.
The product(s) featured in this giveaway were provided free of cost to me by the author, the manufacturer, or representing PR agency. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.
This post and blog contain affiliate links and ads which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. Any information on this website is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Please consult your doctor for medical advice. Full Disclosure Policy, Legal Clause, and Terms and Conditions – Click HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.