I recently received Mrs. Freshley’s Double Chocolate Mini Donuts for review. Mrs. Freshley’s has some simple summer-inspired recipes for mini treats like these mini donut sundaes. These sundaes require only four ingredients, and it’s so easy to assemble them! They are super cute too. Knowing my two boys love mini chocolate donuts and ice cream, I thought this one is a no brainer. Here’s the quick recipe:
Mrs. Freshley’s Double Chocolate Mini Donut Sundaes
- Mrs. Freshley’s Double Chocolate Mini Donuts
- Vanilla ice cream (or ice cream of choice)
- Chocolate Syrup
- Line Double Chocolate Mini Donuts on a baking sheet.
- Top donuts with one scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Return to freezer until ready to serve. When ready to serve, top with chocolate syrup and cherries.
How simple is that? This is how mine came out. Aren’t they cute? I love how tiny they are – just the right amount for a sweet treat. The boys gobbled these up tout suite!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.