This post is sponsored by Global Influence. Opinions expressed are my own.
My boys have played soccer since they were both five years old. Our town soccer league has been wonderful for them. Through soccer, they are getting lots of exercise, they are learning the mechanics of the game, gaining skills and learning about teamwork and good sportsmanship.
The game has helped with Ryan’s focus. He has gone from a timid, distracted player to a confident player who is not afraid to go after the ball.
He does prefer offense though. Last year, on his birthday, he scored a goal. That was the icing on his birthday cake. Here’s the reaction after scoring that goal!
Funding through the Snack Shack
But alas, it’s not all fun and games, these organized sports need funds to keep them alive. To help fund the youth soccer program in town, parent volunteers run a snack shack. Last season, I helped out in the snack shack quite a bit. I am not sure what kind of money the snack shack makes, but there is a lot involved in buying the supplies, and coordinating the volunteers.
I have some exciting news for soccer parents like me. There is an online platform called Pear which is a simple way to help fund youth soccer! This may mean less hours in the snack shack!
#RitzBitsTeams Supports Youth Soccer Through Pear
That’s right soccer parents – all of our social networking can help raise money for our child(ren)’s soccer team through a platform called Pear. Pear is a social engagement platform that helps groups earn sponsorships from brands – for free. Pear matches up sponsors with groups and organizations within the community. Sponsorship is simple and easy for both parties.
RitzBits Snack for Your Champion Program
RitzBits is offering more than $100,000 to sponsor youth soccer teams across the country by providing team apparel or a donation for team/league fees. The best part? There is no catch – RitzBits simply wants to generate goodwill in the youth soccer community. How cool is that?
How Pear Works
Pear works as the middleman to help connect sponsors like RitzBitsTeams and groups in need- like our towns’ youth soccer leagues. Here is how Pear Works step-by-step.
- Pear helps the group leader create a Pear, and the group leader invites others to join.
- A dedicated community manager at Pear will help groups get the most money from their Pear.
- Groups earn sponsorship money by creating a Pear for their group and sharing with others who complete digital incentives to earn more money.
- Each group can earn up to $1,000 within a 10-day time frame.
- That $1,000 can be used toward team apparel or can simply be a donation to the soccer team for team/league fees.
- Each team member completes digital steps on behalf of Ritz Bits to earn dollars – things like liking Ritz Bits on Facebook, following Ritz Bits on Instagram or signing up for an email.
- For every step team members complete, they’ll get dollars towards their goal.
- The more tasks you complete, the more dollars you earn for your sponsorship.
- At the end of the 10-day period, group leaders claim an online certificate for the amount earned redeemable at any Pear printer or a check will be made out to the individual responsible for handing financials for the soccer team or organization.
- You get to keep whatever amount you earn.It’s completely free to participate. It’s zero cost to you, and no are donations required. So far, there are more than 1,700 participants and more than 250 Pears.
Support The Utah Development Academy on Pearup.com
To see how it works, visit Pearup.com and support the Utah Development Academy who as of right now has raised $208 towards their $1,000 goal! Remember, it’s free to support groups on Pear. I just earned them a couple dollars just by answering a few questions. You can too!
Create your Own Pear for your Child’s Soccer Team
You can create your own Pear for your child’s soccer team, for either a uniform or team/league fees fundraiser. Just click on either link to get started. Please share your Pear in the comments to get our support!
Pear’s Terms of Service
- Teams cannot be school affiliated.
- The group award is paid out by Pear to leagues/organizations directly.
- Award redemption instructions are provided with each Pear Sponsorship certificate (which you’ll receive via the site upon completion of your sponsorship) — 10 days or sooner if you choose to wrap up early.
- Typical turnaround time for issuance of sponsorship awards for this program is one week.
- Sponsorship award value may be paid via check directly to team or league organizations only, with proper (W-9 or EIN) validation — checks will not be issued to individuals.
- There is a limit of one sponsorship per group; the program is only valid for groups who have not already completed a Ritz Bits sponsorship on Pear.
Pear is a social engagement platform that helps groups earn sponsorships from local and national brands – for free. Launched in 2012, Pear began as a product launched by Apparel Media Group and is now a subsidiary of CustomInk, a more than 1,000-person company providing custom apparel and related solutions to millions of groups and occasions. Pear is passionate about fostering real, win-win relationships between grassroots groups and events, brands and businesses nationwide. For more information, visit www.PearUp.com.
This post and blog contain affiliate links and ads which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. Any information on this website is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Please consult your doctor for medical advice. Full Disclosure Policy, Legal Clause, and Terms and Conditions – Click HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.