Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
- 4-6 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts (Throw them in frozen… even easier!)
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray’s!)
- 1/4 c vinegar
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1/2 – 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Mix BBQ sauce with all ingredients listed under it.
- Place chicken in crockpot.
- Pour sauce over it and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
This recipe was discovered over at Stick a Fork In It here.
This post and blog contain affiliate links and ads which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. Any information on this website is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Please consult your doctor for medical advice. Full Disclosure Policy, Legal Clause, and Terms and Conditions – Click HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.