Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
- 4-6 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts (Throw them in frozen… even easier!)
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray’s!)
- 1/4 c vinegar
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1/2 – 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Mix BBQ sauce with all ingredients listed under it.
- Place chicken in crockpot.
- Pour sauce over it and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
This recipe was discovered over at Stick a Fork In It here.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.