About DoozyCards (www.doozycards.com)
With plenty of comic relief, DoozyCards are a great way to show your loved ones and friends that you are thinking of them during the holidays. We create all the animations ourselves and write them in a variety of styles from funny like the cupid tap dance card and doggies in Rome to sincere like Valentine for my daughter and pugs and kisses. You’re sure to find just the right e-card to bring a smile to the face of the special people in your life.
Everyone has a different sense of humor, and not all online greeting cards say what you would like to say. With our talking e-cards, now it’s easy to say exactly what’s on your mind. DoozyCards now carries a wide spectrum of unique and witty characters that all have one thing in common: animated e-cards will say exactly what you tell them to in animated style.
While DoozyCards come in a large variety of greetings for all occasions, the DoozyCards that I like the best are talking e-cards! I have had a ball creating and sending talking e-cards to my family for this review! My husband Grant and my sister Steph received the Talking Mardi Gras Obama. My brother John received the Talking Pug in Paris, and my Mom received the Talking Terrier Valentine (this was for her dogs actually – not sure if she showed them!) For my good friend Kathy, I sent the Talking Office Cat. Her reply was the best. She said – “omg ! that gave me a much needed laugh just now!”
In the past, I’ve noticed some of my friend’s birthday’s (on Facebook) and instead of just a half-hearted “happy birthday” comment, now I can make a it a little more personal (and funny) with a DoozyCard and a few easy clicks of a button. It’s instant, convenient and I don’t know who will get a laugh out of the e-card more, me or the recipient! For Valentine’s day, I am going to enjoy sending out even more DoozyCards so check your inbox! 🙂
A premium, one year membership at DoozyCards is $19.95.
Dani from DoozyCards is offering one year premium memberships to DoozyCards for two Moms Own Words readers.
This giveaway is now closed! Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check the right sidebar for a list of my current giveaways.
Here is how to enter –
1. Visit DoozyCards and browse the Valentine’s Day e-Cards. Please comment on what card you like/ would like to send.
Additional optional entries: Eligible after completing mandatory entry above: You can do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each that you have done and be sure to include your email.
2. Subscribe to my blog here –
and confirm your subscription. Current subscribers are eligible too. (3 entries!)
3. –Follow my blog on GFC (see bottom of screen to sign up) Already a follower, just leave a comment saying that you are a follower. (1 entry)
4.–Follow me on Twitter . (1 entry) Current followers are eligible too. Tweet about this giveaway by tweeting the DoozyCard one year membership 2 winners #Giveaway #Win over at Moms Own Words http://bit.ly/fkKV8d (2/11). and leave a link to your tweet (Can tweet once daily for 1 entry per day).
5.–Like my Moms Own Words Facebook fan page. See right sidebar. (1 entry)
6. –Follow my blog on Networked Blogs, see bottom of screen. (1 entry)
7. — FOR 3 EXTRA ENTRIES Mention this giveaway on Facebook. Leave a link to your Facebook page. Post 3 separate comments that you’ve mentioned it.
8.–FOR 3 EXTRA ENTRIES – Grab my button (on the right sidebar) and add it to your blog and let me know where it is. Post 3 separate comments that you’ve added it.
9. –FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Write a blog post about this giveaway,by posting this on your blog – “Stop by Moms Own Words – New England Mom Blog, Freelance Writer product reviews and giveaways. Enter to win a one year membership to DoozyCards. ” (Feel free to add more, just please post my link as written. )
10. –FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Enter in any of the other active giveaways and let me know which one. ( Additional 5 Entries for each.)
Giveaway ends on Feb. 11th 11:59 PM EST. Open to US. Winners will be chosen by random.org and contacted by email. Please respond in 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
Many thanks to Dani for the DoozyCards one year online memberships.
The product(s) featured in this giveaway were provided free of cost to me by the author, the manufacturer, or representing PR agency. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.