I will receive a John Frieda Full Volume Hair Dryer in exchange for posting this giveaway. Opinions expressed are my own.
Whether it’s the high heat and humidity of summer or the freezing cold of winter, it seems that these temperature extremes are taking a toll our hair! Not too worry, John Frieda has come through again with a wonderful new hairdryer. In fact, the John Frieda Full Volume Dryer is the best kind of heat that you need in this cold, adding volume and shine back into dull lifeless hair. One Moms Own Words reader will win this new hairdryer!
Hair Care Tips from John Frieda
1. Styling tools – When it comes to styling tools like blow dryers and ceramic irons, the lower the heat the better. Hold a hair dryer a good distance away from hair so that no strands come in contact with high heat. (Consider adding a diffuser to your blow dryer.) Lower the heat on flat irons and curling irons too – low enough to create the effect you would like without damaging your hair.
Try John Frieda’s Full Volume Dryer, which Features Advanced Ionic Technology and titanium ceramic coating. This dryer works to smooth and protect your hair for a sleek and shiny finish. Whether you a looking to create natural curls, beachy waves, or silky straight hair, this dryer comes with two snap-on concentrators for targeted airflow to achieve any look you desire.
Also developed with frizz-fighting technology, 3 heat and two speed settings, and a cold shot button to lock in curls, the Full Volume Dryer offers salon-quality blowout results at home.
2. Brushes and Combs – The key is to use “manual implements” that will be gentle to your hair. Select wide tooth combs and or paddle brushes where the bristles are wide enough to be gentle on hair. Remember, too much brushing can cause damage! Brush just enough to remove tangles and complete your style.
3. Hair cuts – Whether it’s a cut or just a trim, schedule these appointments every 4-6 weeks, depending of course on the length and condition of your hair. Regular trims help to eliminate and prevent split ends and will improve the overall look of your hair.
4. Sun Protection – Your hair needs protection from the sun – not to mention your head! Cover up hair with a hat, which will provide the best UV protection. Wearing hair up in a ponytail or a bun will help to minimize sun exposure. Also, he suggests leaving in conditioner while at the beach or poolside to condition strands.
I have one more tip for you. This one is from Stefanie Henriquez, a stylist at the Frederic Fekkai salon at the Mark in New York City.
5. Applying hair products – When applying hair products like John Frieda’s Frizz Ease serum, gather your hair at the nape of your neck and begin the application at the ends, working toward the crown. Use what’s left on your hands at the hairline. No more weighed down roots! I am guilty of using the product at the front of my head and working backward and yeah, it always left my roots weighed down.
Don’t forget to check out the new John Frieda products featured in this giveaway! You have until 3/17 to enter!
About the John Frieda Full Volume Hair Dryer Giveaway
Challenge the status quo with this high-performance dryer that blows volume, bounce and shine into your hair as it dries.It features 1875 watts of power, a lightweight AC motor, high-voltage advanced ionic generator and a true cold shot to set your style for hours!3 heat and 2 speed settings adapt to all different hair types for stellar style. Choose what works best for you.
Your John Frieda® styling tool includes a high-voltage (advanced) ionic generator that generates up to 50% more ions than ions created from natural sources. The electronic ionizer generates negative ions, which neutralize positive ions in the atmosphere. This process flattens and seals the hair cuticle, reducing frizziness and flyaways, eliminating static electricity, and contributing to shine and manageability.
The ceramic coating on your John Frieda® styling tool is a fusion of titanium and ceramic that evenly distributes heat to gently style and protect hair from damaging hot spots. The titanium is a harder, more durable, heat-resistant metal able to withstand higher heat than aluminum or other metals.
Check out this link for consumer reviews (all five star) of the John Frieda Full Volume Hair Dryer.
The John Frieda Full Volume Hair Dryer is available at Ulta, CVS, Best Buy for $49.99.
John Frieda Full Volume Hair Dryer Giveaway
One Moms Own Words reader will win the John Frieda Full Volume Hair Dryer.
Giveaway ends on March 27, 11:59 PM EST. Open to US. Winners will be chosen by random.org and contacted by email. Please respond in 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
Please enter using the Rafflecopter form below.
This post and blog contain affiliate links and ads which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. Any information on this website is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Please consult your doctor for medical advice. Full Disclosure Policy, Legal Clause, and Terms and Conditions – Click HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.