What is the Blue Face Care Kit?
The Blue Face Care Kit is a part of the evanhealy artisan-quality skin care treatment line
created by aesthetician Evan Healy.
- For all skin conditions – especially sensitive, irritated and sun damaged
- Features the tranquil and calming essential oils of blue chamomile, lavender and immortelle
- Nourishing plant oils and antioxidant-rich floral hydrosols maintain the skin’s natural hydro/lipid balance.
- Contains five sample-sized products that help to reduce inflammation and re-establish a calm balance to sensitive skin conditions such as rosacea, psoriasis and eczema
- Seven to ten days of treatment
Who is Evan Healy?
Evan Healy is an aesthetician, a recognized pioneer and an educator who has worked in the natural skin and body care industry for over 20 years. She was one of the first to connect beauty with a sense of well being and view it through the lens of holistic health.
Evan is continuously engaged in the development and evolution of her skin care treatments. Her passion and commitment to heal the skin using simple, non-toxic, ethical and sustainable plant-based remedies is her life’s work.
The Review –
I chose the Blue Face Car Kit because I have a touch of rosacea, sensitive and sun damaged skin. Not to mention, my skin is “maturing” as I am now in my forties. The first notable qualities about the Evan Healy skin care kit are that these products contain no GMO’s, parabens, petroleum-based products, synthetic fragrances or gluten. These products were not tested on animals and the majority of ingredients are certified organic. The Evan Healy Skin care line was developed by an aesthetician with over 25 years experience with traditional plant lore, aromatherapy, homeopathy and ayurveda. (A philosophy and healing system developed over thousands of years in India. Ayurveda employs botanical preparations, usually combinations of a number of herbs.)
Please note – I have only used the products for a week, so my opinions are based on my experience during that time frame.
Blue Lavender Cleansing Milk
I am enjoying using the blue lavender cleansing milk because it feels nice on my skin, has a pleasant aroma and most importantly, rinses easily. There is no film like some other cleansers leave behind. My face feels clean.
Blue Chamomile Moisturizer and Rose Hip Treatment Facial Serum
I was concerned that the rose hip serum might leave my face too oily, and perhaps clog up my pores, my experience was quite the contrary. I followed the instructions and mixed a few drops of the serum with the blue chamomile moisturizer. My face felt hydrated and well moisturized without being too greasy. As the after picture below shows, these products seem to tone down on my reddish skin.
Green Tea Clay Mask and Lavender Facial Tonic Hydrosol
The picture says it all! But seriously, I love this green tea mask. I followed the instructions and steamed my face over a boiling pot of water. I massaged the rose hip serum into my face while I steamed as instructed. This preparation allows the mask to draw impurities out of the skin. The green tea mask is in powder form and I mixed it with a few drops of water and pasted it on. After the mask dried, I wiped it off and applied the moisturizer and facial serum combination. I finished with a few sprays of the Lavender Facial Tonic – which has a great lavender aroma and a gentle, cooling effect.
Using the Evan Healy Blue Face Care Kit was like having a spa treatment at home. My skin felt pampered and well cared for. The only problem that I see? I am just about out of the blue chamomile moisturizer!
Where to Buy
The Evan Healy Blue Face Care Kit is available at evanhealy.com for $29.95.
Win This Face Care Kit!
Colleen from Evanhealy.com is offering the same Blue Face Care Kit (shown above) for giveaway on Moms Own Words!
This giveaway is now closed. Check out my current giveaways on the right sidebar!
Here is how to enter –
1. Visit evanhealy.com and browse her products. Please comment on what other product you would like to try.
Additional optional entries: Eligible after completing mandatory entry above: You can do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each that you have done and be sure to include your email.
2. Subscribe to my blog here –
and confirm your subscription. Current subscribers are eligible too. (3 entries!)
3. –Follow my blog on GFC (see bottom of screen to sign up) Already a follower, just leave a comment saying that you are a follower. (1 entry)
4.–Follow me on Twitter . (1 entry) Current followers are eligible too. Tweet about this giveaway by tweeting the Evan Healy Face Care Kit #Giveaway #Win over at Moms Own Words http://bit.ly/fxauwK (2/16). and leave a link to your tweet (Can tweet once daily for 1 entry per day).
5.–Like my Moms Own Words Facebook fan page. See right sidebar. (1 entry)
6. –Follow my blog on Networked Blogs, see bottom of screen. (1 entry)
7. — FOR 3 EXTRA ENTRIES Mention this giveaway on Facebook. Leave a link to your Facebook page. Post 3 separate comments that you’ve mentioned it.
8.–FOR 3 EXTRA ENTRIES – Grab my button (on the right sidebar) and add it to your blog and let me know where it is. Post 3 separate comments that you’ve added it.
9. –FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Write a blog post about this giveaway,by posting this on your blog – “Stop by Moms Own Words – New England Mom Blog, Freelance Writer product reviews and giveaways. Enter to win an Evan Healy Face Care Kit. ” (Feel free to add more, just please post my link as written. )
10. –FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Enter in any of the other active giveaways and let me know which one. ( Additional 5 Entries for each.)
Giveaway ends on Feb. 16th 11:59 PM EST. Open to US. Winners will be chosen by random.org and contacted by email. Please respond in 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
Many thanks to Colleen for the two Evan Healy Blue Face Care Kits
The product(s) featured in this giveaway were provided free of cost to me by the author, the manufacturer, or representing PR agency. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.
This post and blog contain affiliate links and ads which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. Any information on this website is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Please consult your doctor for medical advice. Full Disclosure Policy, Legal Clause, and Terms and Conditions – Click HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.