The following is a guest post from Stephanie Manley, creator and author of CopyKat.com. This recipe appears in her latest book Dining Out at Home Cookbook 2. If you like this recipe, you will love her new book, stop by and check out that review right here! Enjoy!
Cheddar’s is a wonderful place to take your family. It isn’t too expensive, and they have many tasty selections. One of my personal favorites is their Santa Fe Dip. My version of this spinach dip is made with three different types of cheese, and it is served with sour cream and salsa just like it is in the restaurant.
CopyKat.com’s CHEDDAR’S CASUAL CAFE® Santa Fe Dip
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- ½ cup finely diced white onions
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- ½ cup shredded white Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup salsa
- corn tortilla chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, onions, cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, mozzarella cheese, garlic, and seasoned salt. Stir until well blended.
- Spread into a 1-quart casserole dish and bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until the top is nice and bubbly. Serve with the sour cream, salsa, and tortilla chips on the side.
YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
Kristi Maloney is a work from home mom to two boys ages 9 and 12. Since 2009, she has featured in-depth product, and book reviews and hosted high-quality, exciting giveaways on her blog Moms Own Words. When she is not blogging about life in New England, tips on everything and anything, recipes and the antics of her boys, you can find her providing taxi, laundry, meal preparation and decluttering services for her family. Email at maloney(dot)Kristi@gmail(dot)com.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.