If you like lemon desserts and easy recipes, well, this recipe is a must try! While some recipes are worth the time, effort, and extra ingredients, I tend to stick to the easy ones. Believe me when I say this one is super easy. Did I mention this one was easy? I found this one over at allrecipes.com. The only change I made was swapping real lemon juice for the lemon extract that they suggested.
Easy Lemon Cookies
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice (I used fresh squeezed.)
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Pour cake mix into a large bowl. Stir in eggs, oil, and lemon juice until well blended. Drop teaspoonfuls of dough into a bowl of confectioners’ sugar. Roll them around until they’re lightly covered. Once sugared, put them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake for 6 to 9 minutes. The bottoms will be light brown and the insides chewy.
Note – My cookies are pretty big. I used a Tbsp. to scoop mine and ended up with about 40 cookies. If you use a teaspoon as suggested, the yield will be closer to 8 dozen cookies.
If you try this super-easy recipe, let me know!
This recipe was shared over at Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms Melt in Your Mouth Monday Blog Hop #111.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.