If you like lemon desserts and easy recipes, well, this recipe is a must try! While some recipes are worth the time, effort, and extra ingredients, I tend to stick to the easy ones. Believe me when I say this one is super easy. Did I mention this one was easy? I found this one over at allrecipes.com. The only change I made was swapping real lemon juice for the lemon extract that they suggested.
Easy Lemon Cookies
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice (I used fresh squeezed.)
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Pour cake mix into a large bowl. Stir in eggs, oil, and lemon juice until well blended. Drop teaspoonfuls of dough into a bowl of confectioners’ sugar. Roll them around until they’re lightly covered. Once sugared, put them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake for 6 to 9 minutes. The bottoms will be light brown and the insides chewy.
Note – My cookies are pretty big. I used a Tbsp. to scoop mine and ended up with about 40 cookies. If you use a teaspoon as suggested, the yield will be closer to 8 dozen cookies.
If you try this super-easy recipe, let me know!
This recipe was shared over at Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms Melt in Your Mouth Monday Blog Hop #111.
This post and blog contain affiliate links and ads which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. Any information on this website is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Please consult your doctor for medical advice. Full Disclosure Policy, Legal Clause, and Terms and Conditions – Click HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.