Giveaway Rules at Moms Own Words :
1. Please do the first, mandatory entry before any bonus entries.
2. Do some or all of the bonus entries; it is your choice.
3. When you subscribe to Moms Own Words, please remember to confirm your subscription.
4. Some (not all) giveaways at Moms Own Words are re-tweet daily, please make sure to check the specific entries for that giveaway.
5. Please note! Separate comments must be left for each entry.
6. Please Make sure your emails are visible in the comments. If I cannot contact you, you cannot win! (I don’t want to have to choose another winner!)
7. Giveaways are open to the U.S. residents and occasionally Canadian residents. Please check each post to confirm.
I choose Winners using Random.org. I will notify you by email if you win and also post the winner information on Moms Own Words in a winner’s post. The lucky winners will have 48 hours to respond to the winning email. If winners fail to respond in that time a new winner will be chosen.
The companies that I work with usually ship giveaway prizes, however, I will still provide as much information as I can regarding shipment. Please contact me if you have not received your giveaway after 21 days. I will try my best to resolve any problems. Moms Own Words is not responsible for prizes that are lost or damaged once they are shipped. I cannot be responsible for situations that are beyond my control.
Moms Own Words is not responsible for ANY PROBLEMS related to Any product reviewed or given away. Entrants assume all liability for their participation, receipt of and use of prizes. Any tax liability is the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Moms Own Words receives product samples for an accurate review of the products. This does not influence the outcome of the review and giveaway.
In accordance with the FTC Act, I do receive products to review from the companies I work with. This does not influence my opinion of the products. The opinions expressed are my own. Other than being a wise consumer, I do not claim to be an expert.
Kristi Maloney is a work from home mom to two boys ages 9 and 12. Since 2009, she has featured in-depth product, and book reviews and hosted high-quality, exciting giveaways on her blog Moms Own Words. When she is not blogging about life in New England, tips on everything and anything, recipes and the antics of her boys, you can find her providing taxi, laundry, meal preparation and decluttering services for her family. Email at maloney(dot)Kristi@gmail(dot)com.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.