To enter my other giveaways in this series, just browse the giveaway section on the right side-bar. I have a $50 BJ’s card for one subscriber! As of this post, there are only 13 entries! Don’t miss that one! I was fortunate enough to receive a gift package of a variety Popchips when I attended the Boston Parent Bloggers launch party a couple of weeks ago. Popchips are low calorie, low fat, natural potato chips that are not baked, not fried – but popped!
When I got home, my husband Grant got a hold of the Popchips and they went fast! He was impressed with the texture and flavor, an in particular, that Popchips are a low-calorie, all natural snack! He gives Popchips two thumbs up!
About Popchips –
We don’t fry it (unhealthy). We don’t bake it (undelicious). We take wholesome potatoes, add a little heat and pressure, and pop! It’s a chip. The only thing added is a flavorful blend of seasonings for a snack so delicious and crispy, you won’t even notice it’s (we hesitate to say) healthier.
Buy Popchips – Popchips are available in grocery, retail stores and online.
This giveaway is now closed. Thanks for stopping by. Check out the right sidebar for a list of current giveaways!
Win a Month’s Supply of Popchips – Daiana from Popchips is offering six vip snacker cards to six Moms Own Words readers. These little gift cards actually look like credit cards that winners will use to get a free month’s supply of popchips! Here is how to enter.
1. Visit Popchips and check out the different flavors. Please leave a comment about what flavor Popchip you would like to try! (Please include your email.)
Additional optional entries: Eligible after completing mandatory entry above: You can do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each that you have done and be sure to include your email.
3. Subscribe to my blog here –
and confirm your subscription. Current subscribers are eligible too. (3 entries!)
4. –Follow my blog on GFC (see bottom of screen to sign up) Already a follower, just leave a comment saying that you are a follower. (1 entry)
5.–Follow me on Twitter . (1 entry) Current followers are eligible too. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a link to your tweet (Can tweet once daily for 1 entry per day).
6.–Like my Moms Own Words Facebook fan page. See right sidebar.(1 entry)
7. –Follow my blog on Networked Blogs, see bottom of screen. (1 entry)
8. — FOR 3 EXTRA ENTRIES Mention this giveaway on Facebook. Leave a link to your Facebook page. Post 3 separate comments that you’ve mentioned it.
9.–FOR 3 Extra ENTRIES – Grab my button (on the right sidebar) and add it to your blog roll. Post 3 separate comments that you’ve added it.
10. –FOR 5 EXTRA ENTRIES – Write a blog post about this giveaway,by posting this on your blog – “Stop by Moms Own Words – New England Mom Blog, Freelance Writer product reviews and giveaways. Enter to win a Month’s supply of Popchips (6 winners).” (Feel free to add more, just please post my link as written. )
Giveaway ends on Dec. 13th 11:59 PM EST. Open to US. Winner will be chosen by random.org and contacted by email. Please respond in 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, comments not meeting requirements will be deleted.
Many thanks to Daiana for the six Popchip vip snacker gift cards for a one month’s supply of Popchips!
The product(s) featured in this giveaway were provided free of cost to me by the author, the manufacturer, or representing PR agency. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.
This post and blog contain affiliate links and ads which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. Any information on this website is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Please consult your doctor for medical advice. Full Disclosure Policy, Legal Clause, and Terms and Conditions – Click HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.