Space Bag Dual-Use Bags can be compressed like other Space Bag products with a standard household vacuum hose or by rolling the bags to expunge air through a one-way valve. This convenient manual compression system makes Dual-Use Bags ideal for anyone planning an outdoor trip or family vacation, and anyone who typically doesn’t have a traditional vacuum – like college kids. One Moms Own Words reader will win the Space Bag Dual-Use Bag.
5 Tips for an Easy Move to College
Spacebag offers the following tips for teens packing up and moving off to college.
- Re-evaluate belongings before packing up. Don’t bother moving items that won’t be used during your college stay. If a clothing item hasn’t been worn in the past six months, leave it at home or donate it. Bring as little as possible to keep your dorm room or apartment clutter-free.
- Fit more in less boxes. Extra pillows, sheets, comforters, towels and clothes require a lot of boxes when moving. Use Space Bag Dual-Use Bags to condense these bulky items. Once moved in, these bags can be filled with other items and compressed by hand and used to help save space in the dorm room. Bonus: Dual-Use Bags don’t require a vacuum to compress – just roll with your hands!
- Ditch the duplicates. If possible, contact your roommate ahead of move-in. Create a list of items that can be shared and designate who brings what. By consolidating items like televisions, printers and cleaning supplies, you can free up a lot of space.
- Considering lofting. Let’s face it, dorm rooms are tiny. If the dormitory allows it, think about putting your bed on risers or getting it as high off the floor as possible. This creates a lot more floor and storage space.
- Closet conundrum. How to fit everything in a dorm closet is a mystery. Most students visit home for Thanksgiving and this provides a great opportunity to swap summer clothes for winter wardrobe staples. If you don’t have the option of visiting home, condense out-of-season clothing in a Space Bag Hanging Bag to make the most of closet space.
For additional help on how to make the most of small-space living, visit Space Bag’s online community, Space Savers. Peruse dozens of articles, blog posts and quick tips to solve storage dilemmas, cut clutter and get organized. Space Savers community members currently get 20 percent off a set of must-have organizing solutions, including three Extra-Large Space Bag High Capacity Cubes, three Medium Space Bag Dual-Use Bags and three Large Space Bag Dual-Use Bags.
About the Space Bag Dual Use Bag
Don’t let the absence of a vacuum prevent you from saving space. The Space Bag Dual-Use Bag is a versatile storage solution that can be compressed like other Space Bag products – with a standard household vacuum hose – or by rolling it to slowly expunge air through a one-way valve. This convenient manual compression system makes Dual-Use Bags ideal for both home storage and travel.
Use Dual-Use Bags at home by compressing out-of-season clothing, hand-me-down clothes or extra bedding to one-third its normal size. Pack up camping supplies or traveling clothes in a Dual-Use Bag to help you stay organized and save space while traveling.
- Medium – Holds up to six sweaters.
- Large – Holds up to 12 sweaters.
All Space Bag products are airtight, waterproof and reusable. They also protect against bugs, moths, dirt, mildew and odors.
The large Dual Use Space Bag is available on the Space Bag website for $9.99 plus shipping and handling.
This giveaway is now over. Please check the right sidebar for a list of my current giveaways. Subscribe via email and never miss a giveaway. Thank you for visiting Moms Own Words!
Space Bag Giveaway
One Moms Own Words reader will win the Space Bag Dual-Use Bag.
Giveaway ends on Oct 2, 11:59 PM EST. Open to US. Winners (21 or older) will be chosen by Random.org through Rafflecopter and contacted by email. Please respond in 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, comments not meeting requirements will be deleted. Thank you for entering and good luck!!
Please enter using the rafflecopter form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway