10 Cleaning Tips for a Busy Mom
1. Picking up pet hair –To pick up cat hair, put on a wet rubber dishwashing glove and wipe your hand over surfaces. The hair will stick right to it!
2. Staying on task – If you tend to get sidetracked while cleaning, set a timer for thirty minutes. This will help you stay focused. You will be amazed at how much you get done in a short amount of time.
3. Removing carpet stains – For red wine stains, try a dab of shaving cream. It miraculously removes many red wine stains easily.
4. Washing the tub – Try multi-tasking. While taking your shower, scrub it down (using harsh chemicals with caution) step out, rinse, get back in and admire your handy work.
5. Picking up toys and things – Leave a basket at the foot or at the top of the stairs to collect items that belong either upstairs or down. Make one trip when the basket is full.
6. Cleaning for guests – If you only have time to clean one room, clean the bathroom for obvious reasons!
7. Speeding through chores – It goes without saying, but get the kids involved in the cleaning process. Put on your favorite upbeat music and enlist their help. Time will fly right by.
8. Using a lint roller – Effectively dusting lampshades can seem impossible. Try using a lint roller.
9. Wiping it up – Baby wipes are handy for quick kitchen and bathroom clean-up.
10. Prioritizing for you – Remember being a good mom trumps a perfectly clean house. Friends and family stop by to see you, not your house!
And after all the cleaning tips, you can unwind with a cup of coffe and play online bingo – and 888ladies is just the place for you. Win cash prizes and holiday trips while you enjoy, relax, make friends and catch up on the latest gossip in bingo chat rooms. Mom’s the word!
This post is sponsored. Thank you for visiting Moms Own Words.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.