Looking for an app to help you manage asthma? There is an app for that and this one does it all. Asthma Sense is an all-in-one asthma management tool that helps to monitor and manage asthma on any Apple or Android mobile device. This app allows parents to track their child(rens) asthma by keeping track of medications, peak flow readings, symptoms, emergency contacts and more. Two Moms Own Words readers will win the Asthma Sense app!
About the Asthma Sense App
AsthmaSense is a take-anywhere journal that reminds you to take medication or test your breathing. It allows you to record symptoms, medication use and peak flow measurements from a single screen. You can also access your emergency contact information and automatically make a call, if needed.
One screen does it all. Learn more about this potentially life saving app:
- Easy to use for managing asthma anytime, anywhere
- For use with children or adults
- Set reminders for medication use and peak flow testing
- See when medications are due
- Log diary actions quickly with a single tap
- Record symptoms and breathing function
- Selectively silence reminders as needed
- Select reminder tones for individual users
- Record unscheduled medication use
- Record missed medications, as well as edit or update the journal
- Review up to one month of peak flow, symptoms and medication adherence
- Receive status alerts when your asthma is “not well controlled” or “poorly controlled” according to National Institute for Health guidelines
- Keep emergency contact information and phone numbers in easy reach
- Manage one or multiple users with one smartphone
For a list of FAQs about the AsthmaSense, click here.
iSonea is dedicated to developing innovative, easy-to-use monitoring devices and mobile health apps that improve the way people live with and manage asthma.
This giveaway is now over. Please check the right sidebar for a list of my current giveaways. Subscribe via email and never miss a giveaway! Thank you for visiting Moms Own Words!
AsthmaSense App Giveaway
Two Moms Own Words readers will win the Asthma Sense app for use on their Apple or Android devices.
Giveaway ends on July 23rd, 11:59 PM EST. Open to US and Canada. Winners (18 or older) will be chosen by Random.org through Rafflecopter and contacted by email. Please respond in 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, comments not meeting requirements will be deleted. Thank you for entering and good luck!!
This is a sponsored giveaway. The views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely my own. This post has no connection to Twitter, Facebook or any other network and is solely the property of Moms Own Words.
Kristi Maloney is a work from home mom to two boys ages 10 and 13. Since 2009, she has featured in-depth product, and book reviews and hosted high-quality, exciting giveaways on her blog Moms Own Words. When she is not blogging, you can find her working at her son’s school, or behind the wheel of her car in the roll of “taxi driver”. Email at maloney(dot)Kristi@gmail(dot)com.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.