I have my fingers crossed for some nicer weather. The kind of weather that makes you want to get outside and enjoy a nice pasta salad with a burger on the grill!
My mother shared this pasta salad recipe with me, and it’s always hit at summer parties. The pepperoni and mozzarella sticks add a bit of protein making it almost a meal in itself! If you give it try, please let me know what you think!
Recipe: Radiatore Pasta Salad with Briannas Blush Red Wine Vinaigrette
Bookmark this pasta salad recipe and add it to your salad recipes. It’s yummy!
- 1 16 oz. box Radiatore Macaroni cooked and drained
- 1 small red pepper,diced
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 2 mozzarella sticks cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- pepperoni stick cut into 1/2 inch cubes (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup Brianna’s Blush Wine Vinaigrette
- Once the macaroni has been cooked, drained and cooled, add all of the ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. Serves 8-10.
This recipe was shared at Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms Blog Hop!