Recipe: Fast Turkey Burgers
- 1 (20 ounce) package ground turkey
- 1 egg, beaten or 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup stove top stuffing
- optional – whole berry cranberry sauce, iceberg lettuce leaves and mayonnaise
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground turkey, egg and stuffing.
- Form 5 patties (about 1/4 pound each).
- Grille for 7-9 minutes on each side or until internal temp. is 180 degrees.
- Serve on toasted buns with whole berry cranberry sauce, lettuce and mayo.
This recipe is taken from Cathy Mitchell’s Meals in Minutes. (We are all about Meals in Minutes!) The original recipe is Fast Turkey Meatballs (same ingredients). This cook book accompanies Cathy’s Xpress Redi Set Go cooking machine.
This recipe was shared on Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms Melt in your Mouth Monday linky!
This post and blog contain affiliate links and ads which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. Any information on this website is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Please consult your doctor for medical advice. Full Disclosure Policy, Legal Clause, and Terms and Conditions – Click HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.